The Service Department at Midwest Basement Systems
Waterproofing Service and Maintenance in Iowa
Who should you call if you have a question about your Midwest Basement Systems waterproofing products? What if the sump pump alarm goes off? How often should you get your sump pump serviced? When do I change my SaniDry filters?
These are just some of the questions our customers frequently ask and we have an extremely knowledgeable, fully staffed office specializing in service after the installation -- plus great customer service with a smile!
Here are some other questions you may have:
- Why do I need to get my sump pump serviced?
- When does the warranty on my sump pump expire?
- What if I ripped my crawl space liner by accident?
- Should I have a battery back up installed?
- How can I tell if my sump pump is overworked?
- What if I didn't get my warranty information?
- What happens to my warranty if I move?
- How do I know if my UltraSump battery has enough charge?
- What is the Annual Maintenance Program and do I need it?
- What can I do about the humidity in my basement?
Servicing your basement waterproofing or crawl space encapsulation system is crucial to keeping your system working like it was meant to work. That means making sure any silt or sediment is cleaned out and everything is in good working order. Valves, switches, batteries, and pipes are checked, cleaned and changed, if needed. An annual maintenance on your system helps find any potential problems, before they find you!
Part of the Solution: Our Service Technicians & Customer Service Representatives
Our service technicians are fully-trained waterproofing professionals and they work hard to solve your problems and concerns regarding your waterproofing system.
Just let them know what your questions are, and they'll do their best to provide you with solutions as quickly and effectively as possible.
Our service technicians at Midwest Basement Systems also check for potential problems in your crawl space or basement, making sure you aren't caught off guard should an issue arise.
Our customers are raving fans of our service department, and we're sure you will be, too!
Call us with any questions or concerns at 1-515-289-1606. We'd be happy to assist you with your basement and crawl space questions and concerns.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.